Summer is almost here and if you find yourself looking at your drab patio furniture wishing you had a zenful backyard oasis, we got you covered!
This list of tips will give you some ideas that will help you spruce up your outdoor spaces without breaking the budget.
- Seating: Ditch the metal chairs, the lawn chairs, and all the chairs you’re used to. Create a truly cozy area by using large outdoor pillows you can sit directly on, construct wooden pallet benches and day beds, add some rocking chairs, and even a hammock! This unique set up will take away the formality that most patio furniture sets feature and give you unique and comfortable ways to relax and unwind.
- Planters: Fun and interesting planters of all shapes and sizes is a great way to add color and style to an outdoor area.
- Fire Pit: If you don’t have one, you need one. Build a simple stone fire pit or buy one that you can set up right in the center of your new zen area.
- Outdoor Rug: Is your patio just lacking style and color? Add a rug. This is an inexpensive way to make any outdoor space look amazing!
- Build a Trellis: Every enchanting backyard needs a Trellis. Allow vines or climbing roses on either side to grow your garden to new heights.
- Pergola: Clear out an area on your deck or patio to build or purchase a pergola! Add curtains, plants, and/or seating options to create an amazing shaded area.
- Fountain: You can’t go wrong with a water exhibit. Invest or create your very own to add to your garden. The flowing water will be a beautiful sight and sound.
- Lights: The single most important aspect of an amazing outdoor oasis is the lighting it has at night. Drape string lights down from a pergola, across the living space, or over a fence. Your starry night patio will come to life!
Your Home SOLD GUARANTEED or We’ll Buy It!* So if you or anyone you know is looking to make a move in the next little while. Call at 703-297-4251 or visit us at RTRSells.com