#1 ISA Team in the Nation
For an outstanding, entry-level inside sales opportunity with no end to what you can achieve, think The Reynolds Team Network! Our team is EXPANDING in 2022 and are looking for sales-gifted individuals to join our Client Development Team! If you want to use your skills to be a part of something BIGGER, read on!
As an Inside Sales Agent, you’ll collaborate directly with a variety of Buyer and Seller prospects. You’ll have the sales training, mentoring, tools, and resources to connect with customers, build rapport and develop new opportunities for our Team to serve our clients.
You’ll become proficient with The Reynolds Team Network’s extensive portfolio of programs, services, and solutions through our interactive and instructor-led learning and receive cutting-edge, on-the-job sales training to effectively develop and prepare you for the team. You’ll have access to resources such as your manager, sales coaches, instructors, and others to help you strategically craft and build consultative relationships with customers. You’ll quickly learn that all sales opportunities at The Reynolds Team are a chance to forge a relationship, rather than complete a transaction. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a trusted resource for our customers.
Our motto is, “Together, everyone achieves more.” We admire ambitious, self-motivated, team-players who thrive working in a tight-knit community. You can do what you love while directly giving back to the community and worthy causes such as Children’s National Hospital, The Fisher House Foundation, and more! You will love our team environment where we have fun and laugh often, push each other to be the best we can be, and work hard and play hard! At The Reynolds Team, there are endless opportunities to expand your knowledge and continue to grow both personally and professionally.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints, using proven scripting to effectively build your pipeline
- Build, grow and maintain positive relationships with Buyer and Seller prospects
- Educate and successfully position the industry’s top Real Estate Team to serve prospects needs above the competition
- Identify client needs, provide guidance and information around our services with the goal of setting qualified appointments for our Outside Sales Agents and Business Partners
- Follow up on appointments scheduled and appointments happened to ensure they are confirmed and converted to ensure pipeline development
- Be a high energy individual with a strong desire to achieve top results with a dependable, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in-person
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Self-motivation, strong ambition, and interest indirectly impacting our prospective clients and the communities we serve
- Dedication and commitment to a long-term sales training
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in adverse situations
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your sales and communication skills
- Ability to develop lasting customer and partner relationships
If you are interested in being on the #1 Team that continuously breaks records, and if you match our core values, we would love to talk! Reach out at 703-297-4251 or email us at [email protected].