Licensed Real Estate Agent in Georgia Metro Area
You may have heard our infamous taglines, “Linde Has The Buyers,” or “Your Home Sold Guaranteed Or Linde Will Buy It,” featured by our dear friends over at 92.9 The Game and Star 94.1, but have you heard that we were recently ranked as one of the Top Groups for closed volume in Keller Williams First Atlanta and also Inc. Magazine recently revealed that our team is ranked No. 2,299 on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies!? To keep up with all our growing reputation and countless leads that have flooded in, as a result, we are looking for enthusiastic, open-minded, and talented individuals to join our Team Family as an Outside Sales Agent.
This isn’t your average Realtor Partner position, either. Say goodbye to cold calling, marketing, and prospecting! ALL of your seller and buyer appointments will be supplied for you by our Inside Sales Agents. With an entire team supporting you, your days will finally be spent doing what you do best—meeting with clients and selling homes!
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
Many seller and buyer appointments will be supplied for you by our beloved Inside Sales Agents, whose primary job is to help you turn appointments into closings. With an entire team supporting you, your days will finally be spent assisting highly-motivated buyer and seller prospects. Our unique lead generation system produces over 1,000 leads each month, and our OSAs outsell the average agent 7 to 1. After the first 12 months, our Agents are earning an average of $150,000-$200,000 a year!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AGENT PARTNERS IN THE GEORGIA METRO AREA.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A team player who thrives working within a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals
- Self-starters who want to build a career and not just get a job
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people
- Appointments — not leads — that are booked for you, based on your availability
- First-class materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- The best training program in the business, taught by Sarah Reynolds herself
- Advanced mentoring every week